Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blog 12

In the article "Happy Meals" Micheal Pollan discusses the ideas of eating better, and suggest ways to do so, some of the things he suggested are helpfully and others i don't know if I'm going be able to do it.

things that are helpfully to me to eat better are avoiding food products that contains ingredients that are unfamiliar to me that are says high-fructose corn syrup on it, they are able to do because they will help me eat better, and most food i eat nowadays are not high syrup or any other type of high fructose, also eating mostly plants and eating less can help me to be more healthier, also by spending less time in the supermarket can help me be eat better cause the supermarket barley have fresh whole food, that does not expire. or rotten.

things that are not do able to eating better is eat anything my great-grandmother wouldn't recognize as food, I'm not to sure about that because than i wont be able to enjoy my certain junk food snacks, that i have craving for , also i dont think i will be able to plant a garden in the time that i do have because planting a grarden takes lots of work,

But Overall, i think that Pollen ideas will benefit me in the future on my decision to eat more healthier.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. You should know that those foods that you crave probably have some additive that makes them so...you may want to check the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete