Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog 13

In the Food Unit, it connects with the other unit that we discussed during the course. because it relates to the Brave New World quote "you shall no the truth, and the truth shall make you mad." this quote reflect the decision of bearing the truth that you may or may not want to know, for example for ("The Allegory of the Cave") the cave men didn't want to learn the fact that there was a world beyond, the world that they were living in, by here the truth it mad them expand the real world, unlike with The Truman Show, it basically drew Truman crazy just to find out the truth, about the so call world he was living in.
In my opinion the maker of the Meatrix, used the Matrix as there argument by connecting the food industry and the fake and real world, by describing the food as good food and bad food.




In my opinion the task that i completely finish very well was, my blogs the reason being is that, i am consent update with them, and also i put a lot of effort into them and i try my very hardest to do, the best that i can with it, the challenge that I'm facing is dealing with the CAT, and learning how to structure an essay with the period and pronunciation. also with trying to have supported evidence for my claim/thesis. for my responded from the CAT 3 i think, i need more help dealing with writing an essay and development it so i can get my point across. with that help i think that i can get my point across with being a better writer.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your reflection. We will continue working on your development for the CAT.

    ReplyDelete